The Stylish Design and Compact Size Harmonises Residential Application
- Simple and elegant design by rounding left and right corners of the unit
- Concealing the fan by matching the panel and the grille in dark colour
- Unified shape and safety by setting the fan whole backwards and matching the grille on the same level of the front panel
- Wider lineup with environmental-friendly R32 refrigerant
- High performance
ErP Lot 1 Compliant with Highest Seasonal Space Heating Energy Efficiency Class A+++
All models have achieved the “RANK A+++” for SCOP at low temperature.
60°C Flow Temperature at Low Ambient Temperature
60°C max flow temprature can be maintained up to Ambient –7°C. (For PUD-S(H)WM models)
Reducing Refrigerant Amount
CO2 equivalent emission
Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps are designed to give you highly efficient and eco-friendly heating with 10dB(A) less in PWL. Compared with conventional models.
*Rated condition (According to EN12102)
To Reduce Fan Noise
- Optimising fan position
- Optimising bell mouth shape
- Bigger fan diameter
Shutting Out Noise from Compressor
- The structure of double enclosing
Primary: enclosing a compressor (the structure is patented.)
Secondary: enclosing machine room.
Avoiding Vibration and Resonance
- Dedicated soft rubber mount for the compressor to avoid vibration
- Optimising piping structure to avoid vibration and resonance
New Compressor Frequency Control
By reducing frequency changes (from 17 to 4 times per hour), hunting is prevented. Reducing fluctuation improves efficiency and prolongs compressor life.