The Stylish Design and Compact Size Harmonises Residential Application
- Simple and elegant design by rounding left and right corners of the unit
- Concealing the fan by matching the panel and the grille in dark colour
- Unified shape and safety by setting the fan whole backwards and matching the grille on the same level of the front panel
- Wider lineup with environmental-friendly R32 refrigerant
- High performance
- Flash injection*
*ZUBADAN (SHWM) only
ErP Lot 1 Compliant with Highest Seasonal Space Heating Energy Efficiency Class A+++
All models have achieved the “RANK A+++” for SCOP at low temperature.
60°C Flow Temperature at Low Ambient Temperature
60°C max flow temprature can be maintained up to Ambient –7°C. (For PUD-S(H)WM models)
Reducing Refrigerant Amount
CO2 equivalent emission
Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps are designed to give you highly efficient and eco-friendly heating with 10dB(A) less in PWL. Compared with conventional models.
*Rated condition (According to EN12102)
To Reduce Fan Noise
- Optimising fan position
- Optimising bell mouth shape
- Bigger fan diameter
Shutting Out Noise from Compressor
- The structure of double enclosing
Primary: enclosing a compressor (the structure is patented.)
Secondary: enclosing machine room.
Avoiding Vibration and Resonance
- Dedicated soft rubber mount for the compressor to avoid vibration
- Optimising piping structure to avoid vibration and resonance
Conventional models often switch to defrost operation even when there is not much frost on outdoor units. By defecting frost more precisely, it is possible to prevent frequent on/off for defrosting and to give you more comfort.
New Compressor Frequency Control
By reducing frequency changes (from 17 to 4 times per hour), hunting is prevented. Reducing fluctuation improves efficiency and prolongs compressor life.